Delicious strawberry baked oats, perfect for cold winter mornings or as a filling fruity desert! You can add any extra fruit to this combination, blueberries and apple make a great duo for this too! I served mine with a banana on the side! This recipe is great for mixing it up and trying different flavours! Enjoy!
40g Oats (HealthyB)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
50ml Milk (HealthyA)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Oven: Gas mark 6, 200C
Extras: Any additional fruit...
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees // Gas mark 6.
2. Mix together Oats, vanilla, cinnamon and milk // side note: alternatives such as soya & almond milk can be used.
3. Chop up strawberries into slices, I used roughly 4 large strawberries // side note: other fruit can also be added, its completely your choice!
4. In ovenproof dish, place a layer of strawberries then poor a layer of your oat mix on top, repeat this process until you run out of oats // side note: layer like a lasagne! place three strawberries on top for decoration as I have done in mine!
5. Place dish in the oven for 35 minutes or until oats are nice and golden on top! Serve with any fresh fruit or simply eat on their own!